Produced in a partnership between the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Stetson University College of Law, the “Legal and Care Planning for People with Multiple Sclerosis” video series provides people diagnosed with MS and their families with information on the complex legal and planning issues they face.
• How Elder and Special Needs Law Attorneys Can Help People Diagnosed with MS. Presented by Craig C. Reaves, CELA, Fellow, CAP
• Legal and Care Planning for Younger People with MS. Presented by Robert Brogan, CELA, CAP
• Coordinating Attendant Care and Available Resources. Presented by Stephen Dale, Esq., LLM
• Family Law and Divorce: When a Partner Has MS. Presented by Patricia E. Kefalas Dudek, Esq., CAP, Fellow
• Property and Health Care Decision-Making Agents: An Overview. Presented by Mary Alice Jackson, Esq., Fellow
Disclaimer: These entries are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing contained on this website is legal advice. You should seek legal counsel before acting upon information in these entries.